Ladies and gentlemen yours truly is going to MSG on Friday to watch the Knicks take on the sad Washington Wizards. It's going to be my first visit to the garden since the renovation this summer. I can't wait to see it. I will post some pictures of the new Garden so you guys can see what you have been missing by not attending a Knicks game. I just hope the Knicks win the game.
The Wizards don't have anything to play for but they are still an NBA team and I'm sure they are not going to just lay down and let the Knicks run all over them. I expect the Knicks to force them to lay down and embarrass them for stepping in on their home court. I mean after what they did to the Bulls on Sunday and what they are about to do to them tonight, I expect the Knicks to get the ball rolling and make it known to the NBA that they are a team to be reckon with. Lin is out, Stoudemire is out but Melo is still in and the Knicks are winning. Let's go Knicks!!!
These are some pictures of the old Garden. You'll see how the new Garden looks in just a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment